What should I do about this girl? Please help me, ladies?
So, I'm a guy going to be a sophomore in high school next year, and there's this girl who's going to be a freshman in high school next year. (At the same school) The reason I even talked to her in the first place was because she's allowing me to style her hair. (She also knows that I'm straight). As of right now, we've actually been getting along really well. We both love music and playing instruments, and we're both nerds when it comes to video games and things like that. Recently, though, things have been getting interesting. We've been talking about things that she wouldn't normally discuss with other people, and she told me that she trusts me though she barely knows me. I told her that she was cute, and she said that though she didn't show it, that it meant a lot that I said that. Finally, she said that she likes me, but not in a romantic sort of way, but she had a boyfriend at the time that she said that. I told her how I feel (to a point), but she has yet to respond to my message. I just saw on Facebook that she is single, so maybe my message affected something. She still hasn't responded, and I don't know what to do so I don't mess up. What should I do?
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Be yourself and talk to her normally for now. Make her laugh and suggest to hang out sometime. When the time is right ask her about her boyfriend, depending on her answer say to her that you hope she can be happy with someone because you think she is amazing and deserves someone good. Try and do it in person and give her a smile and look into her eyes and she might just fall for you! Good luck!
Read more other entries :